The FriendMapper is a tool that allows you to track the location of other phones. Now you can follow the movements of a friend, your spouse, your child, or a co-worker from your own iPhone or Android.
The Friend Mapper combines the robust GPS functionality of mobile phones and internet mapping with a secure, permission-based solution that allows people to follow each other.
- Locate friends.
- Follow a child's movements.
- See a family member location.
- Watch others as they travel.
- Track an employee's movement.
- Locate another person and view his/her movements during the previous day.
- 100% Permission based system.
- See up to three days of a person's travel history.
- Background GPS options to reduce battery usage.
- Instant blocking of individual(s) to know your location.
- Simple registration process.
- Someone's location is old and shows where they were three days ago, what is wrong?
- This is likely due to the app not running anymore. This occurs when the phone is rebooted or when it shuts down due to a drained battery. Simply have them open their Phone Tracker app for a few seconds and it will begin tracking them again.
- I did not receive my registration code...what happened?
- Either you entered in an incorrect email address or our registration email is in your SPAM folder.
- Does the FriendMapper follow me if it is running in the background?
- The app is tracking you when it is the active app AND when it is in the background.
- If I'm using an iPhone, can I follow someone using an Android?
- Yes! This app is 100% cross-platform betwen iPhones and Androids.
- If I change phones, do I need to re-add all my contacts?
- No. If you register with the same address, all your contacts will be copied to your new phone.
- Can I register two phones with the same email address?
- No. Each phone must be registered with a unique email address.
- Can I follow someone without them knowing or without their permission?
- The free version allows you to track 2 phones and see his/her movements for 24 hours.
- Upgrade allows you to follow up to 100 people and see their movements for 72 hours.